Strategic Treasury Management
Treasury managers must address three constantly evolving challenges in their organisation:
- Raising finance that supports business strategy and growth.
- Managing cash surpluses to balance security, liquidity and yield.
- Managing financial risk exposures.
At Centrus we understand these strategic challenges and help clients from a wide range of sectors successfully overcome them. Our approach is bespoke to the unique challenges faced by each, and includes:
- Assessing the treasury implications of the business strategy, including analysis of funding requirements and financial risk exposures.
- Analysing the current treasury position, showing all debt, derivative and cash positions.
- Reviewing treasury risk exposures and measurement and reporting requirements against policy limits, particularly liquidity, interest rate, and counterparty risks.
- Creating a clear strategy to address each of the identified treasury risk exposures, including qualitative & quantitative analysis of transaction options.
- Assessing the impact on treasury policy and any recommended changes.