Our experienced team works closely with clients to develop and refine financial business plans or build financing or project models. This work includes:
- Support with key assumptions (particularly where influenced by funding or financial markets).
- Stress and scenario testing for risk management purposes, including multi-variant analysis.
- Review of business plans for funding, regulatory or ratings purposes and M&A situations.
- Model review assignments to ensure that a robust structure and framework is being employed as well as assessing plans from a strategic and risk perspective prior to business or project engagement with third parties, such as lenders and other stakeholders.
- Acquisition or refinancing opportunities where acquiring parties and funders may wish to have third party assurance and due diligence undertaken on business plan financial models.